The Limelight: Brightening Probiotic LotionRegular price $75.00 NZD
SOOTHE & BRIGHTEN
Is your skin prone to sensitivity, redness, breakouts, pigmentation, dryness, or is your skin looking dull? Feel confidently soothed, clearer, softer and brighter instead.
Our award-winning probiotic formula is designed to:
- soothe the appearance of redness and breakouts
- deliver hydration and much needed moisture for soft, plump skin
- replenish a damaged skin's barrier
- brighten the appearance pigmentation and age spots for a more radian complexion
- protect skin from environmental stressors
- promote elasticity production and collagen formation
It’s a lightweight, non-clogging probiotic lotion that addresses multiple skin goals and leaves your skin soothed, brighter and softer in one go.
- Size: 50mL/1.69fl. oz glass bottle
- Scent: 0.1% blend of jasmine and tuberose essential oils for a subtle aroma
- Award-winning, lightweight, non-greasy and non-clogging lotion formula
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free and pregnancy-friendly
- Approximately 120 standard uses
Did you know that as we age our natural skin renewal process slows down and our skin barrier can become damaged? Combine that with a decrease in collagen production, exposure to environmental aggressors and use of harsh facial cleansers and suddenly your skin can become prone to breakouts, redness, premature ageing (caused by friction and dryness of skin) and dullness. Therefore it's important to soothe the skin and fortify the skin's natural barrier to restore overall skin health.
Specifically formulated to soothe the appearance of redness, reduce the appearance of breakouts, restore the skin's barrier, deliver hydration and target dullness, The Limelight provides the following benefits:
Fortify the skin's barrier and soothe the appearance of breakouts and redness with Probiotics
Probiotics assist to replenish the skin's barrier and protect the skin from environmental elements, while also fighting the signs of environmental damage and ageing, soothing the appearance of redness and breakouts, and promoting overall skin health too which may help reduce eczema, breakouts, redness and dry skin.
Protect skin with Rosehip Oil
High in omega-3 (linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid), rosehip oil assists to soften skin and improve the skin barrier function which protects skin against environmental stressors.
Plump skin with Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid assists in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by retaining moisture within the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration which helps to leave skin smoother and plumper.
Brighten with Kakadu Plum
A rich source of vitamin C, Kakadu Plum assists to brighten skin for a more radiant complexion, protect skin from damage caused by exposure to harmful UV rays and reduce inflammation and redness caused by breakouts. Vitamin C assists to promote collagen formation which reduces signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. With gallic and ellagic acids too, vitamin C also assists to reduce collagen breakdown and prevent early signs of ageing.
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Winner: Best Probiotic Lotion 2021
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Winner: Best Probiotic Lotion 2020
View our awards
After cleansing and toning, apply a pea-sized amount to skin and massage into your skin until absorbed.
For optimal results use twice daily, morning and evening.
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (as required) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
Follow our suggested RAWKANVAS routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Morus Alba Root (White Mulberry) Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Acronychia Acidula (Lemon Aspen) Fruit Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Glyceryl Undecylenate*, p-Anisic Acid, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Olivate* (Vegetable Derived), Sorbitan Olivate (Vegetable Derived), Polianthes Tuberosa (Tuberose) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Tocopherol (Vegetable Derived), Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract
*Denotes organic ingredients.
Doesn’t include parabens, silicones, synthetic fragrances or colours, petrolatum, GMO’s, PEG’s, sulfates, synthetic preservatives, phthalates, mineral oils, triclosan, formaldehyde, toluene, propylene glycol or drying alcohols
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our innovative blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural and vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted: Handcrafted in boutique batches, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, and compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE
Storage & Care
- Unopened: We recommend a shelf life of 18 months
- Opened: We recommend that products are used within 6 months once opened to ensure the highest possible quality is maintained
Please be mindful to ensure all lids are securely tightened and wash and dry hands prior to use to ensure that moisture and/or bacteria is not introduced in to the product.
We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.