Canvas: Resurfacing AHA & BHA TreatmentRegular price $69.00 NZD
CLARIFY & SMOOTH
Is your skin prone to flaking, congested pores, excess shine, dehydration, or loss of elasticity and plumpness? Feel confidently clarified, smooth and plump instead.
Our award-winning fruit enzyme formula is designed to exfoliate skin, dissolve dead skin build-up, gently clarify and dissolve clogged pores, diminish excess oil that causes congestion, brightens skin and boosts hydration for a smoother, plumper complexion too.
Just set and forget while this gentle, fast drying chemical peel treatment works to leave your skin clarified, silky smooth and plump.
- Size: 60mL/2.02fl. oz glass jar
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of ylang ylang, sandalwood and sweet orange essential oils for a subtle aroma
- Award-winning, fast drying and gentle gel formula
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free and pregnancy-friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 60 standard uses)
Did you know that as we age our natural skin renewal process slows down? Combine that with a decrease in collagen production, exposure to environmental aggressors and daily makeup and suddenly your skin can become prone to premature ageing including fine lines and loss of elasticity as well as dryness, flakiness, breakouts and dullness. Therefore it's important to regularly exfoliate dead skin cells to promote cell regeneration and moreover improve the skins ability to absorb other helpful ingredients, treatments, and serums
Specifically formulated to dissolve skin build up, clarify pores, diminish excess oil that causes breakouts and restore hydration too, Canvas provides the following benefits:
Exfoliate and brighten with Fruit Enzymes (Bilberry, Orange, Lemon and Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Papaya, Pineapple)
Natural alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) assist to gently exfoliate the skin's surface by loosening the bonds that bind dead skin cells together to reveal a smoother and brighter appearance. Bilberry (lactic acid), sugar cane (glycolic acid), orange peel and lemon (citric acid) remove the outer layer of dead skin cells that trap both bacteria and sebum helping to promote a clearer, more radiant complexion.
Plump skin with Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid assists in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles by retaining moisture within the skin, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration which helps to leave skin smoother and plumper.
Dissolve clogged pores with White Willow Bark
As an oil-soluble beta hydroxy (BHA), white willow bark can penetrate the skin at a deeper level, assist to dissolve skin debris that clogs pores and act as an anti-inflammatory to reduce the appearance of redness and breakouts.
Brighten with Kakadu Plum
A rich source of vitamin C, Kakadu Plum assists to brighten skin for a more radiant complexion, protect skin from damage caused by exposure to harmful UV rays and reduce inflammation and redness caused by breakouts. Vitamin C assists to promote collagen formation which reduces signs of ageing such as fine lines and wrinkles. With gallic and ellagic acids too, vitamin C also assists to reduce collagen breakdown and prevent early signs of ageing.
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2021
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor's Choice 2020
- The Beauty Shortlist Awards - Winner: Best Face Mask 2019
View our awards
After cleansing apply an even, thin layer to dry skin. Massage into the skin and leave on for 15 minutes or until completely dry before removing. For sensitive skin, leave on for 5 minutes only.
For optimal results, use twice a week.
- Tingling and sensitivity: As this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that works to gently exfoliate and resurface the skin, slight tingling may occur and may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun
Sensitive skin: If your skin is sensitive, do NOT reapply or use the following products within 48 hours of using this mask - Canvas: Resurfacing AHA & BHA Treatment, The Foundation: Flawless Retinol and Vitamin C Lotion, Harmony: Radiance Boosting Toner and Polished: Refining Exfoliant
- Skin purging: Skin purging occurs when your skin is adjusting to an active ingredient (e.g. AHA and BHAs) that are beneficially increasing the skin cell renewal rate. You may notice common signs of excess sebum, flakiness and skin build up (causing breakouts) while you're adjusting to the product and your skin cycle is fast-tracked. While breakouts have been brought to the surface by the product, this has not been caused by the product - in fact this is a great sign that the produce is working to clear out underlying gunk
Cleanse – Exfoliate – Mask (as required) – Tone – Serum – Eyes – Moisturiser – Retinol – Facial Oil
Follow our suggested RAWKANVAS routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Sap (Sugar Maple) Extract, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Salicylic Acid, Salix Nigra (White Willow) Bark Extract, Ananas Comosus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Water, Sodium Levulinate*, Sodium Anisate*, Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sucrose (Sugar), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Santalum Spicata Wood (Sandalwood) Oil, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid (Vegetable Derived)
*Denotes organic ingredients.
NOTE: Sweet orange is extracted and formulated to have no photosensitising effects.
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our innovative blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural and vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted: Handcrafted in boutique batches, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, and compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE
Storage & Care
- Unopened: We recommend a shelf life of 18 months
- Opened: We recommend that products are used within 6 months once opened to ensure the highest possible quality is maintained
We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
As this product is stored in a jar, please be mindful to ensure that moisture and/or bacteria is not introduced in to the product via fingertips or loose lids. Please wash hands prior to use.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you find your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via email@example.com so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy
- New Zealand: We offer FREE shipping within New Zealand when you spend $45 or more
- International: We offer FREE worldwide shipping on orders over a certain spend*. Find the value for your country via the link below
Learn more about our free shipping