Healer: Protective Hand & Nail CreamRegular price NZD$55.00
PROTECT & SOFTEN
Are your hard working hands feeling dry, chapped or rough? Feel confidently soft, hydrated and protected instead.
Our non-greasy formula is designed to boost moisture levels for hydrated and soft hands, improve skin elasticity, reduce the signs of ageing and pigmentation, and protect from environmental aggressors that dry out the skin too.
More than your everyday hand cream, it's a fast-absorbing and non-greasy hand and nail cream that softens, hydrates, protects and improves the appearance of your hands as well.
- Size: 100mL/3.38fl. oz glass bottle
- Stunning natural scent featuring a 0.1% blend of frankincense and ylang ylang essential oils
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy and nourishing rich cream formula
- Natural, vegan, cruelty-free and pregnancy-friendly
- Long-lasting (approximately 100 standard uses)
Did you know that your hands are one of the first places to show signs of ageing?The skin on your hands is one of the thinnest, most delicate areas of your body. Our hands spend as much time exposed to the elements as our faces and when we neglect to care for our hands we leave them defenceless. Combine that with natural ageing, daily washing and constant use, and the hands are susceptible to dryness, chapping, wrinkling, pigmentation, loss of elasticity and signs of ageing.
Specifically formulated for the hands to boost moisture levels and skin elasticity, combat pigmentation and dehydration, reduce the appearance of fine lines and protect against environmental aggressors too, Healer provides the following benefits:
Restore suppleness with Camellia Oil
Camellia oil assists to penetrate deep into the skin to restore bounce and elasticity and form a barrier that locks moisture in to your skin - keeping your skin smooth and hydrated throughout the entire day.
Protect skin with CoEnzyme Q10
CoEnzyme Q10 assists to protect skin against stress caused by exposure to the sun and pollution and supports the body's ability to fight off free radicals that affect the cell regenerating function for collagen and elastin, therefore reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Smooth and hydrate with Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid assists to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles by retaining moisture to the skin and creating a pumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased cell production can take place thereby encouraging a smooth and plump complexion.
Assist the appearance of pigmentation with Green Coffee
Green coffee assists to stimulate circulation around the eye area, reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness, fight off free radicals that cause skin damage and reduce the appearance of pigmentation caused by inflammation.
Apply your desired amount to clean hands and nails. Massage lotion in an upward motion.
Formulated to work best on the hands. Not recommended for facial use.
For optimal results use continuously throughout your day, particularly after washing hands.
Body Scrub - Body Wash - Moisturiser - Body Oil - Hand & Nail Cream
Follow our suggested RAWKANVAS routine here: www.rawkanvas.co.nz/routine
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glycerin* (Vegetable Derived), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate*, Glyceryl Undecylenate*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed Extract*, Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil, DL-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot FCF) Fruit Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*, p-Anisic Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ipomoea Batatas (Purple Sweet Potato) Root Extract
*Denotes organic ingredients.
NOTE: Bergaptene-free bergamot is free of phototoxicity. Bergamot is extracted and formulated to have no photosensitising effects.
Learn more about our natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients here: www.rawkanvas.co.nz/ingredients
Designed to enhance your confidence and backed by science, our innovative blends deliver high-quality natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients all brought to life with aromatic natural scents and beautiful natural colours.
- Award-winning: Our collection includes award-winning products spanning three years running, so you can be confident in your skincare journey.
- Natural and vegan ingredients: Backed by science, nature has some of the gentlest, yet powerful ingredients you can find. We've harvested these to create highly effective natural, vegan and cruelty-free products to nourish and improve the appearance of your skin. Coloured and scented from plants and flowers, our collection showcases stunning hues and aromas straight from nature to your beauty bar. Natural products vary in colour, texture and scent from batch to batch. While the ingredients and formula remain completely unchanged, natural colours and natural scents can very depending on the season the ingredients were grown and harvested. You’ll always know that each batch is fresh and unique!
- Cruelty-free: Free from animal products and animal testing, our products are vegan and cruelty-free with natural ingredients that are locally sourced using sustainable practices. We test on real people. Animals have no business in beauty.
- Handcrafted: Handcrafted in boutique batches, every batch is lovingly poured while supporting human jobs and environmental sustainability.
Learn more about RAWKANVAS here: www.rawkanvas.co.nz/our-story
We want people to feel at home in their skin, while we care for our home on this earth. This earth produces the ingredients that so beautifully care for our skin, and it is our responsibility to help nourish the earth that so generously nourishes us.
That’s why we have carefully selected recyclable glass packaging, recycled print materials for our postage and product boxes, and compostable starch fill within our postage boxes too, while also running our in-house recycling program RAWCYCLE. This ensures that RAWKANVAS reduces unnecessary emissions in the beauty world all the while giving packaging a new life, time and time again.
Learn more about our commitment to sustainability here: www.rawkanvas.co.nz/sustainability
Learn more about our recycling program RAWCYCLE here: www.rawkanvas.co.nz/recycling-program
Storage & Care
- Unopened: We recommend a shelf life of 18 months
- Opened: We recommend that products are used within 6 months once opened to ensure the highest possible quality is maintained
We use natural preservatives to keep our products in their freshest and most active form.
Caution: For cosmetic use only. In the rare event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C/86°F, away from direct sunlight, humidity and moisture. External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Follow directions for use. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test to ensure skin compatibility.
If there’s one thing we know, it’s that your skincare journey is as unique as your skin itself. So, if you don’t feel like you’re on the right journey, we are happy to help you find your way.
We offer a store credit, exchange or refund on any unused and unopened items purchased from RAWKANVAS within 14 days of receiving the items. Just get into contact with us via email@example.com so we can explore your options with you.
Learn more about our returns policy here: www.rawkanvas.co.nz/returns
- New Zealand: We offer FREE shipping within New Zealand when you spend $45 or more
- International: We offer FREE worldwide shipping on orders over a certain spend*. Find the value for your country via the link below
Learn more about our free shipping here: www.rawkanvas.co.nz/shipping