At the core, we feed our skin like we would our bodies, with vegan, plant-based, natural ingredients and essential oils enriched with vitamins, botanicals and minerals that enhance our overall beauty and health. But did you know you can also enjoy the benefits of the healthy lifestyle when choosing your skincare products? Natural, plant-based, vegan skincare is a must for anyone who wants to look and feel great inside and out.
Here are a few key benefits you’ll enjoy by switching to RAWKANVAS’ natural, vegan and cruelty free skincare collection:
1. GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN
Switching from mainstream products to natural, plant-based skincare products allows you to feed and infuse your skin with a cocktail of the vitamins and minerals that nature has to offer. Swap chemicals for nutrient-dense nut oils, butters and plant extracts that not only hydrate your skin, but also work to repair skin damage.
The combination of Mother Nature’s natural and vegan ingredients are beneficial for anyone with dry or sensitive skin, or those prone to redness. The minimal processing allows the final product to retain the integrity of the key nutrients, which help to fight free radicals and inflammation for naturally smooth, glowing skin.
2. GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH
The saying goes that “Beauty is health”. The average woman puts up to 515 synthetic chemicals on her body every day unknowingly. Those chemicals can seep deep into our pores and our bloodstream disrupting our body’s natural balance. Making the switch to natural, vegan skincare means you’ll be cutting down on the harsh artificial ingredients we’re exposed to daily, including:
- mineral oil
- synthetic fragrances
- added fragrances
- synthetic preservatives
- phthalates or
By using natural skincare products, you know what you are using on your skin. You don’t have to worry about chemicals that you’ve never heard of and can’t pronounce.
3. GOOD FOR ANIMALS AND THE PLANET
Natural, plant-based skincare is also good for animals. RAWKANVAS refrains from using any animal derivatives in our high-end skincare products. As a cruelty free brand committed to creating products that are free from all animal testing, we are dedicated to cruelty free practices. We test on real girls, including ourselves, not animals. We love animals! And we know that you do, too. This gives you a clear conscience knowing your choices as a consumer are contributing towards a kinder, safer world for our furry friends. Our skincare is also free from hidden nasties found in regular cosmetics, meaning that the ingredients are safe for you, and safe to wash down the drain into our ecosystems.
If you want to start incorporating this fresh new approach to natural skin care into your beauty routine, start with a basic skincare routine utilising the following products:
- Cleanse- Purified: Purifying Cleanser, packed with a cocktail of antioxidant-rich green tea, this herbaceous cleanser purifies and deeply cleanses to remove daily dirt and toxins, keeping your pores fresh and clean.
- Tone- Harmony- Radiance Boosting Toner, an alcohol-free toner packed with fruit AHA's that work harmoniously to dissolve dead skin cells while white willow bark unclogs congested pores by banishing impurities and excess oil.
- Moisturise (oily skin)- Sol: Hydrating Gel Moisturiser, blended with soothing colloidal oatmeal, amino-rich watermelon, hydrating hyaluronic acid and anti-ageing CoQ10, this moisturiser instantly permeates into skin to nourish and deeply hydrate.
- Moisturise (dry skin)- Luna Vitality: Restoring Moisture Cream, infused with a powerful array of deeply hydrating oils, butters, Vitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid, it works to brighten your complexion, deeply hydrate, fight signs of ageing and protect skin from free radical damage.